Hessian Sheets and Clips
Hessian Roll - 1.37m x 45.7m.
Clips - 50 clips per box.
Hessian sheets are used to cover concrete and brickwork
- Protection against frost damage
- Can be dampened in hot weather to slow drying and prevent cracking
- Used with HessiClips to ensure a secure and safe application
HessiClips are an innovative and original product designed to hold Hessian Sheet in place on site.
- Suitable to fit over traditional building bricks and breeze blocks.
- Designed to help minimise the risk of accidents and injury on construction sites from falling masonry.
- Manufactured from injection moulded PVC in ‘safety yellow’ to provide high visibility on site.
- The flexible design is capable of withstanding all temperatures for prolonged periods.
- Ockwells Hessiclips are reusable and 100% recyclable